Taylor Conservatory of Music Instruments and classes available
- Evelyn Grieger teaches beginner piano to RCM grade 6 on Mondays. She specializes in theory, history and harmony for RCM exams. Evelyn is also accepting private choral conducting students.
- Yoana Kyurkchieva is accepting new students on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Carol Mellors teaches all levels of piano, theory and piano pedagogy on Wednesdays.
- Andrew Sims teaches all levels of piano.
- Tyson Oatway is accepting students in all styles of guitar (classical, rock 'n roll, jazz) and theory on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Dorie Gold teaches all levels of flute and beginner recorder. She is accepting new students on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Amy Kao teaches all levels of violin and is accepting new students on Saturdays.
- Leslie Mahr teaches all levels of violin and viola on Wednesdays.
- Leanne Maitland teaches beginner and intermediate violin and all levels of viola. She is accepting new students on Tuesdays.
- Kate Svrcek teaches all levels and styles of music for the violin. She is accepting new students on Mondays and Fridays.
For more information about classes or the availablilty of any of our instructors, please contact Conservatory Director Leslie Mahr.