New Students Start Here
Research and Writing Seminar (video tutorial)
Important Student Information
2015 Orientation Handouts (documents from a previous year for reference only)
Introduction and Tutorial for Online Courses (includes video tutorial and Moodle FAQ)
Moodle Sandbox (New to our online learning software? Click here to experiment with a demo version of this widely-used asynchronous platform. Remember that once you are admitted to Taylor as a student you will be given your own unique log-in and password to the official Taylor Moodle site.)
Commuting to Taylor using Edmonton Transit
Effective February 2016, full-time students attending Taylor Seminary can purchase bus passes at the city's post-secondary rate.
- Passes can ONLY be purchased at the ETS Customer Services Centre located at City Hall.
- Students must come with their current school photo ID card AND letter confirming current full-time enrollment. You can request these letters from the General Office.
- The current post secondary bus pass price is $83.50/month (2016).
To speak with Edmonton Transit about which bus route is best for you, dial 311.
Taylor Seminary also encourages students to bike to the campus when conditions permit; a bike rack is located at the northeast corner of the main campus building.
As part of our commitment to holistic health and wellness, Taylor College and Seminary has been enrolled as a member of the City of Edmonton Corporate Wellness Program.
Effective November 2015:
• Students, Employees, Employee’s Spouses, and Employee’s children under 18 will receive a twenty (20%) percent discount on Annual Passes
• Students, Employees, Employee’s Spouses, and Employee’s children under 18 will receive a fifteen (15%) percent discount on Multi-Admission Passes (five-visit minimum)
• Students, Employees, Employee’s Spouses, and Employee’s children under 18 will receive a twenty (20%) percent discount on the Continuous Monthly Payment Program via automatic monthly withdrawals from the person’s bank account
To qualify, admissions staff at the City’s recreational facilities must be provided with proof of current employment. The document that needs to be presented is a current pay stub for employees or a current student ID card for students.
Read more about Taylor Seminary here:
The Bridge (online archive of Taylor's institutional magazine)
Taylor Seminary Viewbook (PDF will open in a new window)