How to Apply
All Applicants must complete the following
- Application - Can be completed online.
- $50 Application Fee ($750 for international students) – Mail your fee to Taylor Seminary - Admissions Office, 11525 - 23 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6J 4T3, CANADA, call 780-431-5201 to pay by credit card, or pay online via this form.
Master's, Doctoral, and Graduate Certificate Applicants (Additional Steps)
- Autobiographical Statement– link to online form
- Two Recommendations - One must be completed by a pastor. Recommendation can be completed and submitted online.
Please note: recommendations from immediate members of your family will not be accepted. Taylor Seminary also reserves the right to request additional recommendations if needed.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts in sealed envelopes are required and must be sent from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. These can be mailed to Taylor or dropped off at the office.
- Authorization for Direct Payment - Authorization for direct payment through checking or savings is required for Kairos Project students. Download the form and return it to the seminary as directed.
Spiritual Direction, Certificate in Christian Ministry, and Certificate of Completion Applicants (Additional Steps)
- Two Recommendations - One must be completed by a pastor. These are submitted to Sioux Falls Seminary. Download and distribute the .pdf Reference Form and ask those who are giving you recommendations to return them to Sioux Falls Seminary, Attn: Enrollment Management, 2100 S. Summit Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57105.