Marriage and Family Therapy
As Taylor continues to move more deeply into the future of Kairos, the opportunities available to those we serve continue to expand. You can read about a new undergraduate program that is now available through Kairos by clicking here. In this article, we are announcing a new first-of-its-kind master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. The program will launch this fall and we are already accepting applications for this groundbreaking program.
Here are a few details about the program:
1) It is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE), the premiere accreditor for marriage and family therapy programs in North America. This accreditation provides the opportunity for students who complete the program to pursue licensure in locations across North America.
2) Students anywhere in North America can complete the program from wherever they are located.
3) In this program, students will participate in courses as they interact with students in live, synchronous learning environments.
4) The program allows students the opportunity to engage in localized clinical practicum experiences.
5) Integrating psychology and theology is an important part of the program.