New Students Start Here
Research and Writing Seminar (video tutorial)
Important Student Information
Winter 2018 Student Orientation takes place on Monday, January 22, 2018, beginning at 5:45 PM. All students are encouraged to attend, but it is especially important for new students to attend Orientation.
MOODLE Introduction (includes Moodle FAQ)
Commuting to Taylor using Edmonton Transit
- Passes can ONLY be purchased at the ETS Customer Services Centre located at City Hall.
- Students must come with their current school photo ID card AND letter confirming current full time enrollment. You can request these letters from the General Office.
- The current post-secondary bus pass price is $83.50/month
As part of our commitment to holistic health and wellness, Taylor College and Seminary has been enrolled as a member of the City of Edmonton Corporate Wellness Program.
Effective November 2015:
• Students, Employees, Employee’s Spouses, and Employee’s children under 18 will receive a twenty (20%) percent discount on Annual Passes
• Students, Employees, Employee’s Spouses, and Employee’s children under 18 will receive a fifteen (15%) percent discount on Multi-Admission Passes (five-visit minimum)
• Students, Employees, Employee’s Spouses, and Employee’s children under 18 will receive a twenty (20%) percent discount on the Continuous Monthly Payment Program via automatic monthly withdrawals from the person’s bank account
To qualify, admissions staff at the City’s recreational facilities must be provided with proof of current employment. The document that needs to be presented is a current pay stub for employees or a current student ID card for students.
Read more about Taylor Seminary here:
The Bridge (online archive of Taylor's institutional magazine)
Taylor Seminary Viewbook (PDF will open in a new window)