As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Website Developer Intern
Kids On Track Association of Edmonton
Website : www.kidsontrack.org
Job Description: PDF Flyer
This intern will provide website development needed to support Kids On Track.
- Research websites from other human service agencies and develop a refined website for Kids On Track.
- Develop policies (to be ratified by Kids On Track's Board of Directors) regarding Kids On Track's web content.
- Develop and implement a one-year website work plan including measurable goals, training, and identify other resources required to make this plan successful.
- Once established, work with various program staff to keep the website updated.
- Train Kids On Track staff in the use of the website
- Create/modify a training manual for staff who will be updating the website.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Web Design and Development
- Graphic Design
- Computer Sciences
Some specialized skills required:
- Marketing skills would be considered an asset.
- The intern must have good design skills.
- The intern must have familiarity and good working knowledge on how to develop website utilizing WordPress.
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Develop a refined website for Kids On Track.
Apply By Date: : 31/12/2017
Address: 15641 96 Ave