As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Job Description: Job Board PDF
Vanguard is a bible college which exists to develop and mobilize Spirit-empowered leaders to be fruitful in God’s mission. With 200 students on campus, 60 students on-line and approximately 30 staff we uphold the shared vision and values of Vanguard College and seek to make a significant contribution in shaping and inspiring the next generation of leaders for the kingdom of God in Alberta and beyond. Vanguard offers certificates, diplomas and degrees in Pastoral, Youth, Missions, Children’s and Family Ministry, Worship, Pastoral Care & Counseling, Christian Ministry, and Discipleship.
Reporting to the Enrolment Services Director, the Marketing Coordinator supports the Enrolment Department by overseeing and executing all marketing initiatives including social media, graphics, video, and photography content, and developing relationships with prospective students.
- Marketing – Further the branding initiatives of Vanguard College through design and marketing. 2. Recruitment – Assist in recruiting prospective students through internal and external events
- Experience in graphic design and video production, including use of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut pro or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of the use of film and photography equipment.
- Understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO, social media, print advertising etc.) and market research methods.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience in project management
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field
- Evidence of life and experience in like-minded Christian community
- Commitment to shared values, mission and vision.
We thank all applicants for their interest. If you identify with these values and possess these skills, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note in the subject line: Marketing Coordinator - Vanguard College.
Apply By Date: 11/07/2022
Address: 12140 103 Street Edmonton AB T5G 2J9