As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Living Hope Alliance Church
Job Description: Job Description PDF
Living Hope is seeking a full-time Children's Pastor who will call, equip, and inspire children, parents, and leaders to become people who are passionately devoted to God, deeply committed to each other, and relentlessly focused on the lost.
Regina is a growing and a thriving city filled with opportunities. Living Hope is a vibrant church in the southeast corner of the city, situated next to one of the fastest growing subdivisions in the city. The communities around Living Hope are filled with families with children and teens. Those who call Living Hope home live in the surrounding community and throughout the city.
Our vision is to be an integral part of the Arcola East community. To be a place where families feel safe, can engage in fun, family friendly activities, know that they can find help and where they are continually led closer to becoming who Jesus envisions. The Children's Pastor will play a key role in helping Living Hope move forwards towards that vision.
Reporting to the Lead Pastor and working with our staff team and volunteers, the position will oversee all ministry to children and work with the other pastors to provide ministries to families. The Children's Pastor will develop ministries that reach out to children and come alongside parents and caregivers as they seek to lead and raise their families in relationship with God.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passionate devotion to God that is evidenced in their character and actions.
- Have a deep sense of calling and passion for working with children.
- Identify with the mission, vision, and strategies of Living Hope Alliance Church.
- Be a team player with a proven track record serving on a team as well as building and leading teams of volunteers.
- Have a love for, and knowledge of the Word of God with a proven ability to teach it creatively and relevantly.
- Have a post-secondary degree; preference will be given to those with an accredited degree focused on children’s ministry and/or education.
- Be licensable with the Christian & Missionary Alliance in Canada
- Be a Canadian citizen or eligible to work within Canada.
- Become a member of Living Hope Alliance Church.
- Experience in a similar role.
For questions or to apply please contact Kirk Cowman, Lead Pastor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying please include the following:
- Your current resume
- Your philosophy for ministering to children
- Your testimony and calling to pastoral ministry
- Three references: a volunteer who you have led, a leader who has led you, and one other person.
Applicants will be contacted after we review submitted materials and will be given an indication as to whether we would like to proceed with them in the interview process.
The position is available immediately. A full job description is available for download at https://www.mylivinghope.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Childrens-Pastor.pdf
Apply By Date: 03/08/2022