As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Worship and Creative Arts Pastor
Living Hope Alliance Church
Living Hope is seeking a full-time Worship and Creative Arts Pastor who will lead and develop teams of volunteers in creating environments, activities and gatherings that lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Regina is a growing city filled with opportunities. Living Hope is a thriving church in the southeast corner of the city, situated in one of the fastest growing subdivisions of the city. The communities around Living Hope are diverse and filled with families with children and teens. Those who call Living Hope home live in the surrounding community and throughout the city.
Living Hope exists to help people become what Jesus envisions. We desire to be a community of people who are passionately devoted to God, deeply committed to each other, and relentlessly focused on the lost, what we commonly refer to as UP, IN and OUT.
Reporting to the Lead Pastor and working with our staff and volunteer teams, the position will oversee all creative and technical arts ministries with the goal of furthering the mission and vision of Living Hope. The Worship and Creative Arts Pastor will collaborate with the Lead and Associate Pastor to develop art, music, sermon, and other creative elements that effectively communicate a “Big Idea” and a relevant and practical application in each worship gathering. The Worship and Creative Arts Pastor will be a leader of leaders, someone who develops teams and empowers them to lead. This position will also oversee Living Hope’s online congregation by developing a strategy and team of volunteers who are focused on growing our online congregation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passionate devotion to God that is evidenced in their character and actions.
- Have a deep sense of calling and passion for worship ministries, the arts and music.
- Identify with the mission, vision, and strategies of Living Hope Alliance Church.
- Be a team player with a proven track record serving on a team as well as building and leading teams of volunteers.
- Have a post-secondary degree; preference will be given to those with an accredited degree focused on music and/or worship ministry.
- Be licensable with the Christian & Missionary Alliance in Canada
- Become a member of Living Hope Alliance Church.
- 3-5 years of ministry experience in a similar role.
- A Canadian citizen or eligible to work in Canada.
For questions or to apply please contact Kirk Cowman, Lead Pastor, at email@example.com
When applying please include the following:
- Your current resume
- Your philosophy of worship ministry
- Your testimony and calling to ministry
- Three references: a volunteer you have led, a leader who led you, and one other person.
Applicants will be contacted after we review submitted materials and will be given an indication as to whether we would like to proceed with them in the interview process. The position is available immediately. A full job description is available for download.
Apply By Date: 31/07/2022
Address: 3800 Green Falls Drive, Regina, SK S4V3T6