As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Worship Leader Opportunity (Part-time)
The Rose of Sharon
Job Description: Job AD PDF
We are to spread the aroma of His knowledge to take the uncompromising Word of God and raise the standard of Christian living. We are to train believers to live by faith, walk in the spirit, to hear God’s voice, and to overcome life’s pressures. Our goal is to renew people’s minds to conform to the Word of God and their identity in Christ.
- Strong vocal ability with both lead and harmony in contemporary worship
- Proficiency with at least one instrument and an understanding of worship related instruments
- Strong team building skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Recruit, train and mentor worship team members
- Willing to become knowledgeable in the use of Planning Centre and Music Stand apps
- Lead one team practice per week (approx. 1.5 hours) and Sunday Service with a pre-service warm up
This is a part-time paid position salary based on education, experience and agreed upon responsibilities.
- E-mail your resume to email@example.com including details of qualifications and contact information.
- Qualified candidates will be contacted for an audition.
For more information contact Melanie Daudelin @780-910-8124