As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Marketing Coordinator Position
Pregnancy Care Centre
Job Description: PDF of Job Posting
Come work as a marketing coordinator in a dynamic non-profit who care deeply about helping women, men and families navigate the difficult decision surrounding unexpected pregnancies.
Edmonton’s Pregnancy Care Centre is a Christian organization that equips teens, women, and families to make difficult decisions about unexpected pregnancy and provides hope and healing for those struggling with past abortions or sexual hurt. We believe all women are valued and we are passionate about making a difference as we walk along side them during difficult times.
We are looking for a part time marketing coordinator who has knowledge and experience in reaching audiences and creating excellent content. If you have a heart for helping people and want to be a part of a team that is passionate about their mission, we would love to hear from you. We offer a flexible schedule and a hybrid work from home/office environment.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Plan and Execute Marketing Plans, Campaigns and Strategies which align with the Pregnancy Care Centre strategic goals.
- Develop an email marketing campaign for donors.
- Write a monthly blog post on the PCC website.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns and content calendar.
- Maintain and update donor databases.
- Lead the planning and execution of marketing and fund development events.
- Track email campaign success status and prepare reports for Executive Director.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring campaign success.
- Update website regularly.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing from a recognized post-secondary institution Minimum of one year of directly related experience in marketing.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Excellent written communication skills and demonstrated strong creative ability– you will be creating compelling content and overseeing graphic design.
- Strong project management written and organizational skills – you are self-directed, versatile, and can work independently.
- Administrative skills – you are proficient in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint with excellent attention to detail. As the marketing coordinator, you have extensive knowledge of social media platforms and digital analytics and database management.
This is a temporary part-time position (approx. 15 hours weekly) with the potential to become permanent part-time. This position allows for a flexible schedule with a mobile work arrangement (a blend of work from home/office arrangement). The nature of the Centre requires some flexibility on the part of the Marketing Coordinator.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a team that loves to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Feel like a valued team player and use your skill and abilities to help others.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunities for growth.
Please submit resumes by February 22, 2021 with references to: