As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Burnett Fellowship Baptist Church
Maple Ridge, BC
Job Description: PDF Print Job Ad
SENIOR PASTOR – BURNETT FELLOWSHIP BAPTIST CHURCH
An Executive Search conducted by Nelson/Kraft and Associates on behalf of Burnett Fellowship Baptist Church.
Burnett Baptist Church is a multi-cultural and multi-generational church of about 300 located in Maple Ridge, BC. We are seeking a Senior Pastor who has a passion for Jesus and is committed to sound Bible teaching and preaching. They should have a heart for making disciples and a genuine desire to connect relationally with people. Godly character and discernment of God’s leading is essential. A deep passion to reach the lost and marginalized people of the world should be evident. They should be gifted in speaking and moving people to action. Among other things, the incoming Senior Pastor will continue to cultivate a culture and lifestyle of prayer within the body, as together we discern God’s direction for the church. They will teach others how to disciple well and, in the process, develop and raise up new leaders, recast vision and stir up commitment to advancing the mission and vision of the local church.
The Senior Pastor will provide general spiritual oversight, comprehensive leadership of pastoral care of the congregation, and overall guidance of church ministries, staff and lay leadership of the church.
- Demonstrate a clear commitment and personal loyalty to Jesus Christ.
- Exhibit consistent spiritual and moral character and lifestyle, and the biblical leadership qualifications described in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Agree with the Statement of Faith, By-Laws and Position Statements of Burnett Fellowship Baptist Church.
- Established track record of strong biblical preaching with a mature understanding of the scriptures.
- Demonstrated success leading multiple staff within a growing multi-generational church and a history of faithful ministry experience including successful leader of multiple staff within a growing church.
- Ordained or eligible to be ordained within The Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada.
- While a Master of Divinity degree is preferred, consideration will be given to candidates with a minimum of a diploma/degree in Biblical Studies (or equivalent).
To start a confidential inquiry or to apply, please contact Mark Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org
A complete Opportunity Profile, can be requested by emailing email@example.com
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management and fundraising personnel in the charitable sector. We work with a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations through the connection of colleagues in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply By Date: 02/02/2021