As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
PASTORAL ASSISTANT & BOOK SALES MANAGER
CHRIST OUR WISDOM & POWER MINISTRIES
Job Description: Job Description PDF
No of Positions: One Weekly Time: 32 hours maximum including Sundays
Probation Period: 3 to 6 months
Christ our Wisdom and Power Ministries, located in Downtown Edmonton requires a matured Christian who is amiable, dedicated, hardworking ministry personnel to work with our team of Directors to provide services to the Christian and non-Christian community:
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Executive Director, the successful candidate should be trained and willing to join the ministerial team, have long-term focus on the activities of the ministry and carry out the following duties and responsibilities as advised by the executive members of the ministry:
- Coordinate office admin duties
- Organise the worship team
- Monitor the prayer and counselling line
- Manage inventories and grow the Christian bookstore
- Keeping the sanctuary ready for meetings
- Work to grow the Bible School
- Respond to enquiries and emails
- Manage the ministry’s website and internet services
- Monitor social media: Facebook, Twitter
- Liaise with our international missions offices
- Monitor Radio Christian Ads
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Theology or equivalent
- Strong background in computer science required.
- (Word, Excel and Power Point, Typesetting, Book Editing)
- Experience in Foreign Missions will be an asset.
- Outreaches and Growth with the Ministry, Other professional secular in-house work
References: Three references including at least one pastoral reference.
Remuneration: Base Salary + Commission; commensurate with experience.
How to Apply: Fax resume to 780-428-0275; email resume to Joeagbi@telus.net
Apply By Date: 15/04/2021
Address: 10706 101 Street, Edmonton AB