As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Whiteshell Bapist Church
Seven Sisters Falls, MB
Job Description: PDF Job Flyer
Whiteshell Baptist Church is prayerfully seeking a full-time Senior Pastor, and is accepting applicants for this position. The church is situated in the town of Seven Sisters Falls, MB, just outside the beautiful Whiteshell Provincial Park, which is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. Our beautiful community is located approximately 100 km east of Winnipeg, Manitoba’s capital city. We are a congregation with an average weekly attendance of 70, which has a tendency to vary, being in cottage country.
- Graduate of an evangelical seminary, Bible College or Bible School, a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Agree with North American Baptist Statement of Beliefs and Code of Ministerial Ethics.
- Exemplify the personal and leadership qualities depicted in 1Tim 3, Titus 1 and 1Peter 5.
- Previous church ministry experience is highly desired.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to relate to all age groups.
- Detailed Job Description on the church website: http://www.whiteshellbaptist.com
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Benefits and a well-maintained parsonage.
- The Search Committee will contact applicants to acknowledge receipt of their resume.
Details: Box 100, 74158 PR 408 Seven Sisters Falls, Manitoba, R0E 1Y0 CANADA
Job Type: Senior Pastor – Full Time
Date Re-Posted: May 5, 2020
Position open until filled
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply By Date: 31/12/2020