As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Joinwavehr is a fully registered company committed to bringing educational and cultural exchanges between China and other countries. If you are seeking to teach and live in China, we will walk you through every step of the way to find you suitable jobs in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen or other major cities. You can have us by your side for job interviews, visa application, training session, and life transition from your home country to China, as well as an on-going support during your stay in this country. Please note that these services are TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE!
You will be teaching English at kindergartens or language training centers, or be teaching academic subjects such as English, Math, Science at international high schools. In return, you will receive a great salary, a competitive benefits package, and an opportunity to develop your career and explore life in China.
Please note that Joinwavehr is representing MaMalook English Training Centre for one of their training centers in Weihai, Shandong Province.
Benefits of teaching in China
- Required documents for Z working visa and assistance in visa application will be provided
- CNY 10,000 to 13,000, high monthly salary in the light of low living costs in China
- Accommodation: free apartment
- Flight allowance: 5000RMB after one-year contract
- Health insurance coverage
- Those who do not have any teaching experience or certificates will receive training beforehand
- Reference of teaching experience will be provided
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Students age from 3 to 12
- Class capacity: 8 to 10
- Teaching English, coordinate content and syllabus of the classes, finish other related tasks assigned by the manager
- Diploma or above, graduates from all programs are welcome; will be better paid if you have a degree or teaching experience or other related qualifications
- Proficiency in English speaking, writing, reading and listening, native accent is a plus
- Health check
- Valid non-criminal record
- Passion in teaching and learning new things; an open mind to embrace Chinese culture
- Willing to stay in China for at least 1 year
You can either submit your CV and other materials that serve to demonstrate your skills and experience through this portal or send them to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.
Apply By Date: 30/06/2020
Address: Metro Plaza, No. 183-187 Tianhe Road North