As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Summer Intern Ministry Worker
Lansdowne Community Baptist Church
Job Description: PDF Summer Intern Ad
Lansdowne Community Baptist Church Calling A 2020 Summer Intern Ministry Worker
Lansdowne Community Baptist Church (LCBC) in Edmonton is calling a full-time Summer Intern Ministry Worker (English or Chinese ministry). The purpose of this ministry is to train up and raise next generation pastor, missionary, ministry worker and church leader for God’s Kingdom.
Requirements for Applicants:
- Born-again and baptized Christian
- Desiring to become a pastor, missionary, or Christian ministry worker/church leader
- God’s calling and direction for ministry, experience in ministry leadership, and currently pursuing theological training
- Having a humble heart, willing to learn and to be trained, to submit to pastoral supervision, to practice spiritual discipline and develop spiritual formation so as to be better equipped to serve the Lord
- Eligible to work in Canada, must be 18 years of age or older.
Internship period: June 1, 2020 to August 31, 2020
Details of training and ministry work assignment will be arranged by our church pastoral staff based on the candidate’s burden, gift, and area of personal development and growth.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the church office in person or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled or by April 30, 2020