As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Music & Creative Arts Director
Unionville Alliance Church
Job Description: PDF Job Flyer
Overview of Unionville Alliance Church:
Unionville Alliance Church is a warm, vibrant, multi-ethnic, multi-generational church in Markham, Ontario. We are committed to fulfilling our mission: To lead people to know Jesus Christ and to follow him passionately. Our church attendance is about 400 people.
- To plan and lead the weekend worship services and other services in the life of the church as directed and in conjunction with the Senior/Teaching Pastor
- To recruit and train musicians and other artists to serve in the ministry with excellence
- To oversee the technical aspects of the services including but not limited to sound, lighting and video
- To identify and to develop leaders who are both spiritual, technically competent
- To be an integral working member of a dynamic staff team, making contributions to the life of the church in general
- To be conversant with various computer programs, including Planning Center and ProPresenter
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Degree in music, theology, and at least three years’ experience (or equivalents)
- To be in agreement with the doctoral statement of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church and in full support of the mission, vision and values of Unionville Alliance Church
- To be a competent musician and able to lead services in a sensitive and proficient manner
- To understand and be conversant with various creative medias to enhance services
- To be a strong and growing believer who has integrity and demonstrates Christ-like character
- To be able to articulate a well-thought out philosophy of music ministry
- To work cooperatively with others in a team environment
Applicants may be considered on a full or part-time basis.
Contact or email your resume to:
Senior Pastor at Unionville Alliance Church
Apply By Date: 30/06/2020