As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Director of Arts
Cedar Creek Church
Cedar Creek Church is a multisite, non-denominational church located in and around the Toledo, OH area. The church has 6 different locations and sees around 8,500 in attendance between all campuses on a typical weekend. The South Toledo campus is led by Campus Pastor Mark Snyder, who has been the campus pastor at the South Toledo Campus for the last 2 years, and on staff for the last 6 years.
The church currently has four services offered on Saturdays at 5:15p, and Sundays at 9:00a, 10:45a, and 12:30p. All services are identical that offer a modern style of worship. The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Director of Arts to oversee the worship and arts ministry at the South Toledo campus. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision.
Below are the qualifications and responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
- Recruit, develop, and schedule volunteers at the South Toledo campus production and music DreamTeams for weekend services and special events.
- Build community and spiritual growth within campus production and music DreamTeams.
- Attend weekly staff and creative meetings and assist in weekend programming.
- Communicate vision and creative direction of the weekend programming to the campus team.
- Carry the vision for the weekend programming and execute locally with excellence.
- Lead worship services, rehearsals and run-throughs.
- Contribute to Central Support as needed (chord charts, loops/tracks, etc).
- Work with Central Support to ensure all technical needs for the weekend services are met.
- Communicate campus-specific needs, issues, and feedback to Central Support as needed.
- Execute stage design changes under the vision of the Central Support team.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrable, continued growth in personal relationship with Jesus.
- Proficiency in key softwares such as: ProPresenter, Planning Center, and Ableton.
- Audio, Visual, and Lighting knowledge is required.
- Strong sense of calling to church music ministry and burden for the lost.
- Hold beliefs that are consistent with the CedarCreek Church.
- At least two years of experience in leading worship teams preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is prefered, though not required.
- Strong vocal ability as a well-rounded musician capable of leading from an instrument, preferably guitar.
- Strong ability to recruit and develop other volunteers for both production and music teams.
- Energetic and capable of engaging people in worship through music, prayer, and scripture.
- Excitement to engage in the life of the church.
Reports to: Campus Pastor
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/cedarcreekst
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply By Date: 30/04/2020