As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Full-Time Children's Ministry Pastor
Lansdowne Chinese Baptist Church
Children’s Ministry Pastor (Full-Time)
Lansdowne Chinese Baptist Church is a dual-congregational (Mandarin and English), multi-generational evangelical church in Edmonton. We are looking for a pastor who has God’s calling for full-time pastoral ministry and the heart and passion to serve the Lord through children’s ministry. This pastor would have a vision in developing our vibrant children ministry to the next level. The pastor will be strong in preaching/teaching and in leadership, and be capable of building up a ministry team of teachers and helpers. The pastor is also a good communicator and able to develop strong relationships with both the English and Mandarin congregations. This position will also be starting up a brand new weekly children’s outreach program such as Awana in the near future.
- Evangelical church background
- Calling from God to full-time ministry
- Passion to serve the Lord through children’s ministry
- Bachelor degree or higher from Christian university/college or seminary
- Experience in both leadership and pastoral care in children’s ministry
- Ministry is in English, Mandarin language skills are an asset
General Job Description
- Works under the lead pastor and is responsible to the board of deacons
- Coordinates with the Children’s Ministry deacon for mobilization and administration related to children’s ministry
- Provides spiritual direction and leadership for the Children’s Ministry
- Provides pastoral care for the Children’s Ministry team and overseeing spiritual needs of the children
- Responsible for preaching, teaching, and training of Children’s Ministry workers
- Reaches out to children’s parents and families
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to our Pastoral Search Committee at email@example.com
This position will remain open until filled.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org