As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Chanel Fashion Company
Website : https://www.chanel.com/
The position of a Sales Representative is an entry-level position reporting directly to the store manager. Sales Representatives sell retail products, goods and services to customers. Sales representatives work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals e.t.c.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers.
* Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product , and answer any questions they might have.
* Flexibility: As a shift job position,the store management will work with your schedule and availability which is expected to include weekends.
* Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
To be considered for the position of a Sales Representative
* A candidate must currently be enrolled as a college student or higher, in an accredited institution.
* Must be +18 years of age.
* Must demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
Good communication skills, customer service orientated, patience, adaptable, stress tolerance and integrity.
Hourly Wage: $16.80
Flexible14-17 Hours Weekly
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply By Date: : 31/10/2019
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 416-952-2577
Address : 98 Yorkville Ave
Toronto, Ontario M5R 1B9