As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Oak Tree Community Church
Elk Grove, California USA
Job Description: Job Description PDF - more info
Oak Tree Community Church seeks a Lead Pastor to guide us in living out our mission statement. This position will provide primary preaching and leadership responsibility for the Church. The Pastor should acknowledge that their work is enabled by the Holy Spirit, supported by prayer, guided by Scripture, and carried out in the name of Jesus Christ for the glory of God the Father. As a member of the Elder Board and as an overseer / shepherd, the Pastor will provide biblical direction and leadership so that the members are built up in faith and maturity to become more like Christ.
In turn, our church will partner with the Pastor as guided by Acts 6:2-4 in which the Pastoral priority is to be "devoted to the word of God, and to prayer". We support the Pastors' foundational goals of having a passion for Jesus Christ, and a heart committed to making disciples of those that God leads to us. The Pastors' spiritual foundation is also expressed in the desire to serve as a role model, conducting their private and public life with personal integrity, love, joy, humility, and holiness (as described in 1 Timothy 3:1-7). Lastly, we want our Pastor to enjoy and model healthy family priorities; we support the Pastor in making their family a priority.
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Visionary leader for the diverse community we serve
- Embraces the mobile church experience and can lead change in order to grow
- Strong administrative skills to delegate, empower, and lead both paid and volunteer staff
- Provide direction, purpose, inspiration, encouragement, conflict-resolution, mentoring, and accountability for the Church Body, the Elder Board, and the Oak Tree community at large
- Adopts the Oak Tree Community Church Statement of Faith (1)
- Follows the NAB Code of Ministerial Ethics (2)
- Preferred 3+ years as senior pastor or 5+ years as associate pastor with progressive responsibility of a growing ministry.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited seminary, or significant ministry leadership experience (Master of Divinity degree, preferred).
Apply By Date: 21/10/2019
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 9164245433
Address : 5700 Whitelock Parkway, Elk Grove CA 95757 USA