As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Immanuel Baptist Church
Website : http://www.ibcbeulah.com
Senior Pastor Profile
Immanuel Baptist Church is seeking a full-time pastoral leader to guide, cast vision, and become a part of our journey as we seek a closer connection with Christ for both ourselves and our community. The purpose of Immanuel Baptist Church is to Glorify God by: Loving God, Loving People, and making followers of Jesus.
We seek a pastor who loves Jesus Christ and consistently seeks the heart and mind of Christ. He shall have a complete adherence to the Bible and the doctrines of the evangelical faith. He will be a mature believer with moral integrity, honesty, transparency, who is guided by a life of spiritual discernment and prayer. Previous lead pastoral experience preferred.
This involves several gifts or qualifications:
- A visionary who casts vision & guides in its implementation.
- As leader who teams with lay leadership to implement the mission and values of IBC.
- Able to oversee & lead in the coordination of services and meetings.
- A lifelong learner who is committed to personal & professional growth.
- Able to recruit and train leadership.
Preaching and Teaching
- An able preacher whose sermons apply expositional biblical teaching to everyday life and challenge us toward a vital relationship with Christ.
- A faithful Bible teacher who can teach the Bible to various group in various settings.
- A person who will make regular and timely visits with those who are home bound, bereaved, and ill.
- A listener who offers empathetic understanding of and concern for persons in the routines and joys as well as the crises and transitions of life.
- A counselor who provides opportunities for individuals, couples, families.
- A person who is willing & able to facilitate and coordinate corporate prayer.
Please send (e-mail) Resume’ to: Immanuel Baptist Church email@example.com
Apply By Date: : 31/12/2019
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (701) 873-4177
Address : 400 Sunny Drive