As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Western Canada Partner Engagement Lead
Food for the Hungry Canada
Website : https://www.fhcanada.org
WESTERN CANADA PARTNER ENGAGEMENT LEAD
A search facilitated by Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. for Food for the Hungry Canada.
Food for the Hungry Canada (FH) is a Christian non-profit organization dedicated to ending poverty - one community at a time. Each community faces unique challenges and advantages so FH is committed to an integrated, holistic approach to development including priorities such as agriculture, education, health, and gender equality. We hire locally – we support – we leave. After about a decade, a community graduates and we transition from coaches to the sidelines.
We’re looking for an amazing full-time Western Canada Partner Engagement Lead (WCPEL) to join our enthusiastically Christian team. This critical role exists to serve BC and Alberta donors by understanding and meeting their needs quickly, professionally and accurately. You will be at the heart of our reputation for extraordinary donor service. You thrive on interactions with donors as well as with team members. You stay on top of global current events, FH goals and initiatives, and are ready to apply your expertise in donor interactions.
The WCPEL reports to the Director of Philanthropy and is part of an enthusiastic team that exists to uncover the philanthropic passion God has given Canadian individuals, families, churches and businesses, and then outrageously serve them in that calling.
If you want to change the world and believe you can do so by joining an organization passionate about caring for the vulnerable by alleviating poverty then contact us today.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (Measured Quarterly)
- Identify the calling and interests of every donor in your portfolioHave a goal and plan for every donor and faithfully execute that plan (1 meaningful connection per quarter)
- Execute strategy to develop new contacts and donors within your region
- Achieve revenue growth projections (at least a 10% increase per year in funds raised)
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing donors in a professional manner
- Provide various administrative tasks around donor care
- Will work with the FH program staff and communications department to secure appropriate project information, including budgets, and create offers and proposals that will be used with donors to secure pledges and report back on how their giving and community visits are making a difference.
- Will track partnership activity and performance goals.
ACCOUNTABILITY - Performance will be measured by:
- Ability to serve the donors in your portfolio
- Ability to achieve revenue growth
- Ability to create a personal contact and partnership proposal for potential donors that takes into account the donor’s passions, interests, motivations, giving patterns and preferences. Ability to execute this plan in a timely and cost-effective manner which results in the retention of donors.
- Ability to report back to donors on how their giving made a difference using materials, information and reports generated by program and communication staff.
- Ability to manage people, process, deadlines and budget while adhering to the policies and procedures of FH.
- Ability to get along with peers, subordinates and management and maintain a positive and constructive attitude while solving problems. Ability to be a team player and protect the mission, goals and values of the organization
- Ability to attend FH Open Book Sessions weekly.
- Ability to travel internationally in order to facilitate donors’ FH field experiences.
- Ability to travel domestically to build and steward relationships.
- Genuinely positive, optimistic, and approachable
- Value relationships and community
- Understand that your success is FH’s success
- Comfortable and confident to interact with a diverse mix of donors
- Professional, cordial, and punctual
- Proactive and assertive problem- solver, motivated to own your role
- Confident yet teachable and open to feedback
- Flexible - sometimes schedules and job descriptions need to get adjusted to get things done; you aren’t attracted to a 9-5 workday
- Driven by results and committed to FH’s goals but aware that money is a result of great relationships; not an objective
- Alignment with Food for the Hungry values
- A sense of humour will go a long way
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Preferred five to ten years’ experience in sales, customer service, communications, or the non-profit sector.
- Post-secondary degree in Communications, Business, or another related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable presenting in churches, boardrooms and through one on one interactions with a diverse mix of donors
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Speed, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen effectively, you’re interested in people and have the social skills to back it up.
- Comfortable with using computers. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs and Calendar) as well as contact management systems like NetSuite or Salesforce
- Experience with international development or non-profit sector would be an asset
Further information on Food for the Hungry Canada can be found at www.fhcanada.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 6, 2019
Please note that only applications from Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered at this time.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you or someone you know, would like to start a confidential inquiry about this opportunity, please contact Mark Kraft and Larry Nelson at email@example.com
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management and fundraising personnel in the charitable sectors. We work with a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations through the connection of colleagues in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto.
Apply By Date: 06/08/2019
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : 1 - 31741 Peardonville Rd.