As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Ashley Baptist Church
Ashley, North Dakota
Job Description :
Ashley Baptist is seeking a Senior Pastor. Resumes may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Pastor has the responsibility to preach/teach God's Word, provide Spiritual leadership and guidance, to maintain and to enhance the congregation's health and ministry. He will also take an active role in casting vision to support the mission statement of Ashley Baptist Church: " A Body of believers empowered by God to serve and disciple others locally and globally."
- Character, conduct and competence reflected as found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, 1 Peter 5:1-9.
- Ordained minister or eligible for ordination based upon North American Baptist Conference (NAB) beliefs. https://nabconference.org/us/#our_beliefs
- Agreement with Ashley Baptist Church constitution, core values and mission statement.
- Full time ministry experience preferred, but those recently called to ministry will also be considered.
1. Preaching/worship & Pastoral care
- Prepare and present clear and relevant sermons and Bible studies that communicate God’s inerrant, infallible and inspired Word.
- Teaching the Word of God and administering the ordinances of the New Testament.
- Model and teach Godliness and Christian commitment.
- Counseling, visitation, etc.
2. Leadership and Training
- Recruiting and training lay leaders in the church.
- As the Spiritual leader – work with members of all ages.
- impress on youth the importance of receiving and living for Christ as their Savior.
- encourage senior members to serve in church activities as valuable assets to the congregation and community.
- Have a faithful vibrant prayer life.
- Work with church leaders in planning and developing vision for the church’s mission.
- Coordinate the churches’ administrative activities in compliance with church core values and constitution.
- Ex-officio member of all church boards and committees.
- Represent the church at North Central Association meetings and NAB Triennial conferences.
- Interact with people from the greater Ashley community, engage in community activities and become an active member of the Ministerial Association.
- Our Pastor is accountable to God and then the church congregation.
- He shall cooperate with the Board of Deacons to maintain his integrity.
Application Deadline: July 15
For Further Information Contact:
Search Committee Chairman
Ashley Baptist Church
P.O. Box 184
Ashley, ND 58413
Cell # 701-535-1312
Northern Plains Regional Minister
North American Baptist Conference
Cell # 701-320-1222
Phone : 7015351312
Address : PO Box 184