As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Virtual Intern or Co-op-Human Resources
GAO Tek Inc.
Location: GAO Tek Inc. 244 Fifth Avenue, Suite A31 Manhattan, New York, N.Y., 10001, USA
Website : www.gaotek.com
Job Description : Job Description PDF
- Your tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites - Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- You may work with both GAO Tek Inc. www.GAOTek.com, and GAO RFID Inc. www.GAORFID.com
- You are studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or any related fields
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job. You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this internship include
You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high tech company;
Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits; Receive 3 certificates, and
It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Apply By Date: 01/06/2019