As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Full-time Senior Pastor
Ebenezer Baptist Church
Ebenezer Baptist Church – Senior Pastor
Ebenezer Baptist Church is a multi-generational church that has served the community since 1889. We are prayerfully seeking a full-time Senior Pastor who is a Spirit-filled individual, committed to biblical teaching, and invested in discipleship training and community. We are trusting that God will bring the right person to us.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate of a Bible school with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- A believer who agrees with the North American Baptist Conference statement of beliefs and code of ministerial ethics.
- Previous experience is an asset.
- A detailed job description is available on request.
- Ebenezer is a small community of 185 people located 16 kms north of Yorkton, Saskatchewan, Canada. We are 36kms from Good Spirit Bible Camp.
- A parsonage in Ebenezer is available.