As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Summer Creative Arts Coordinator
Kids on Track Association of Edmonton
Job Description : Job Description PDF
Job Title: Summer Creative Arts Coordinator- 1 position available
Position: 8 weeks, 35 hours/week
Start date: June 2 (grant dependent)
Location: 15641-96 Ave, Edmonton, AB
Rate of pay: $16.00/hr
Apply with cover letter and resume. Please include relevant course descriptions and certificates and volunteer work. Please include any experience working, volunteering, or participating in a faith-based organization. Please send to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Program Director and Summer Coordinators to determine what sets and props are needed, and the appropriate style and design to meet the needs of the productions.
- Oversee and be responsible for procurement or production, inventory, care, and maintenance of all props, sets, and creative works, ensuring they are available on time and within budgetary requirements.
- Responsible for creative works including but not limited to posters and flyers, props, sets, costumes and puppets.
- Responsible for all administrative support involved including developing an accurate inventory, sign out procedures, and maintenance of the equipment.
- Work with a team of youth in a mentoring capacity to accomplish the creative tasks, supervising the youth’s work and social interactions.
- Plan and implement arts-based day camp programming
- Must be in agreement with the Christian mission of the organization
- Must be an experienced leader, able to direct and instruct others in organizing tasks to be completed
- Must be able to adhere to the design principles of making sure the program is developmentally appropriate, safe, and welcoming of diversity and uniqueness
- Must be familiar with set design, puppetry, and graphic arts
- Must be familiar with design programs such as Publisher and/or Pages
- Driver’s license and access to own vehicle an asset (mileage reimbursed)
- Must have current CPR Level C and First Aid certificate
- Must submit a clear Police Security Check and an Intervention Record Check
- Minimum of 18 years of age and under the age of 30 (grant requirement)
- Must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or protected persons under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and legally entitled to work and study in Canada (grant requirement)
Organization Description :
Kids On Track is a Christian faith-based organization that serves disadvantaged children, youth and families. Central to the mission of Kids On Track is the provision of Christian instruction, mentorship, and faith experiences for children. Applicants will need to be in agreement with our organization mission, values andbeliefs, and lifestyle policy. They should contact the organization for further details prior to applying. Please check www.kidsontrack.org for further program information.
Apply By Date: : 03/06/2019
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org