As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Summer Administrative Assistant - Special Projects
Kids on Track Association of Edmonton
Job Description : Job Description PDF
Job Title: Administrative Assistant- Special Projects—1 position available
Position: 14 weeks, 35 hours/week
Start date: April 29 (grant dependent)
Location: 15641-96 Ave, Edmonton AB
Salary/Wage: $ 16.00/hr
Apply with cover letter and resume. Please include relevant course descriptions, certificates, and volunteer work. Along with all relevant experience, please include any experience working, volunteering, or participating in a faith-based organization. Please send to email@example.com
The Administrative Assistant – Special Projects provides administrative and research and development support for special projects at Kids On Track including updating our human resources manual. This position will also provide general administrative and accounting support for programs and assistance with volunteer management administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with staff to update KOT’s Human Resources Manual.
- Provide basic administrative and accounting support for all KOT programs and services.
- Assist with the administrative support required for KOT’s volunteer program including review and maintenance of volunteer records and files.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be organized.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Access.
- Experience working with eTapestry database and QuickBooks an asset.
- Must submit a clear Police Security Check
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30 (Grant requirement)
- Must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or protected persons under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and legally entitled to work and study in Canada (grant requirement)
Organization Description :
Kids On Track is a Christian faith-based organization that serves disadvantaged children, youth and families. Central to the mission of Kids On Track is the provision of Christian instruction, mentorship, and faith experiences for children. Please check www.kidsontrack.org for further program information.
Apply By Date: : 29/04/2019
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org