As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
Calvary Baptist Church
Website : calvarybaptistaberdeen.org
Job Description :
Immediate Opening: Senior Pastor
Calvary Baptist Church - 515 8th Avenue NW, Aberdeen, SD 57401
Calvary Baptist Church is seeking a Senior Pastor and is inviting applicants for this position. We are a congregation of approximately 70 members and friends. Aberdeen is a city of approximately 28,000 people. There are both public and private K-12 schools plus Northern State University and Presentation College.
Primary Duties - Senior Pastor:
- Prepare/present Sunday sermons and Wednesday evening Bible studies originated from the Bible
- Encourage development of lay leadership; train members with appropriate skills
- Committed to prayer and seeking God’s will for our church
- Work with the church leadership in planning the direction and focus of CBC
- Visitation for church family
- Perform weddings, funerals, baptisms, etc.
Personal Qualifications: The applicant must
- Be a graduate of a Bible-based seminary and ordained or eligible for ordination in the Baptist faith.
- Agree with the North American Baptist Conference Statement of Beliefs and Code of Ministerial Ethics
- Be wholly committed to the Holy Scriptures as the inerrant Word of God
- Exemplify character, conduct, competence depicted in I Timothy 3:17, Titus 1:5-9, I Peter 5:1-9
Apply to the Search Committee via email to: CalvaryBaptistapplications@gmail.com
Apply By Date: : 18/01/2019
Phone : 605-228-4647
Address : 515 8th Avenue NW