As a service to our students and the wider Christian community, Taylor shares employment opportunities from churches, ministries and like-minded organizations. The posting of these listings online and on the Taylor campus does not imply any endorsement of the position or the organization, nor does it imply any relationship between Taylor and the listing organization. If you would like to share your ministry position with our readers, you can do so by email or by filling out the form below. NOTE: Your posting will not appear online until after it has been reviewed and approved.
English Ministry Pastor
Crosspoint Church of Silicon Valley
Website : www.crosspointchurchsv.org
Job Description :
Crosspoint Church of Silicon Valley is a growing church with two campuses at two fast growing regions in San Francisco/Bay area. We are in transition to intergenerational ministry so that the whole church can worship together, grow together, and serve together as a big family of God. The English Pastor will oversee, strengthen, administer and develop our English speaking ministry including youth at our Pleasanton campus.
The candidate should be a mature Christian and have a clear calling from God for full-time Christian ministry. The candidate should be professionally trained with at least 3-year related experiences.
- Born or grew up in North America.
- Pleasant, friendly, energetic, love to work with people.
- Gifted in teaching and shepherding with a compassion to disciple-making.
- Able to envision, plan, organize and execute programs.
- Team player with a positive, servant-attitude
- Familiar with the purpose driven church paradigm (preferred).
The English Pastor will serve under the supervision of the Campus Pastor.
- Serve as an overseer and administrator of the English ministry.
- Provide leadership in the development of small group and worship.
- Coordinate with other ministerial staff and/or ministry directors to provide materials and ideas for English program and related activities.
- Recruit, train, equip, disciple leaders for the ministry and mobilize them to support church direction and activities.
- Supervise, evaluate and care for the leaders of the ministry.
- Preach, teach and conduct seminars, workshops as needed.
- Organize and lead short term mission trips and retreats.
- Prepare annual budget for the ministry.
- Attend Church Council meeting and church-wide activities.
- Attend pastoral staff meeting, training and retreat.
- Assist other church ministries assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Apply By Date: 31/07/2019
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 4085868688
Address : 658 Gibraltar Ct