A New Pathway for Theological Education
A New Pathway for Theological EducationBy David Williams, President Taylor has made an exciting step toward the future into which God is calling us! Upon the recommendation of the seminary’s Vision Task Force and approval of the faculty, Taylor Seminary is now part of the Kairos Project. I couldn’t be more excited. My enthusiasm stems from the fact that this bold step forward creates a new pathway for theological educational that is affordable, accessible,...
About Taylor Seminary and the E P Wahl Centre
Taylor has been serving students from a wide range of evangelical traditions since 1940. Come and learn with us! Taylor Seminary invites you to join us as a student! Prospective students, start here for an overview on studying with us. If you'd like someone to be in touch via email, click here to request information. Be sure to ask about our online learning opportunities, which allow students to take courses from anywhere in the world. Taylor also...
A Partnership with Sioux Falls Seminary
Creating Opportunity! A partnership agreement between Sioux Falls Seminary and Taylor Seminary, signed in June 2015, is uniting these institutions and creating groundbreaking new opportunities in theological education. This partnership began with a focus on online education, faculty development and global theological education. Over the past two years, the partnership has deepened significantly and has resulted in the integration of some systems, operational...
New Students Start Here
Research and Writing Seminar (video tutorial)
Important Student Information
MOODLE Introduction (includes Moodle FAQ)
Commuting to Taylor using Edmonton Transit
- Passes can ONLY be purchased at the ETS Customer Services Centre located at City Hall.
- Students must come with their current school photo ID card AND letter confirming current full time enrollment. You can request these letters from the General Office.
- The current post-secondary bus pass price is $83.50/month
As part of our commitment to holistic health and wellness, Taylor College and Seminary has been enrolled as a member of the City of Edmonton Corporate Wellness Program.
Effective November 2015:
• Students, Employees, Employee’s Spouses, and Employee’s children under 18 will receive a twenty (20%) percent discount on Annual Passes
• Students, Employees, Employee’s Spouses, and Employee’s children under 18 will receive a fifteen (15%) percent discount on Multi-Admission Passes (five-visit minimum)
• Students, Employees, Employee’s Spouses, and Employee’s children under 18 will receive a twenty (20%) percent discount on the Continuous Monthly Payment Program via automatic monthly withdrawals from the person’s bank account
To qualify, admissions staff at the City’s recreational facilities must be provided with proof of current employment. The document that needs to be presented is a current pay stub for employees or a current student ID card for students.
Read more about Taylor Seminary here:
The Bridge (online archive of Taylor's institutional magazine)
Taylor Seminary Viewbook (PDF will open in a new window)