Taylor Student Application Process
Please download and complete the appropriate PDF application from the list below. You will also need to download and complete the Taylor Seminary reference forms. Please ensure that all sections of the application are filled out completely. You will be unable to continue with your application until all the necessary information is provided.
Also, please note that your application will not be activated until the complete Application Package is received, including transcripts and a non-refundable application fee of $50 ($100 for international students).
Late applications will be subject to a fee of $100.
For Fall 2018, applications were due by August 23; late applications accepted August 24 - August 30, 2018.
For Winter 2018, applications are due by December 8, 2018; late applications accepted December 9 - January 17, 2019.
Once your application package is complete please mail it to:
Taylor Seminary - Admissions Office
11525 - 23 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6J 4T3
Telephone: (780) 431-5200
Direct: (780) 431-5215
Toll Free: 1-800-567-4988
Fax: (780) 436-9416
- Application - can be comlpeted by downloading one of the PDF Application Documents below.
- Application Fee - Return with your completed .pdf application by mail.
- Autobiographical Statement - can be mailed in with your PDF Application.
- Two Recommendations - One must be completed by a pastor. Recommendation forms are included in the PDF documents listed below
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts in sealed envelopes are required and must be sent from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
Program Student Application Forms
Graduate Certificate Application Form
Open Studies Application Forms
To request more information about studying at Taylor before applying, please fill out our handy online student inquiry form here. It takes only a minute or two, and you can specify how you'd like us to be in touch with you.