Taylor COVID-19 Response
Taylor’s plan for reopening the campus is as follows:
- Effective September 1, the General Office will be open from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Tuesday-Friday for the fall semester. Other times to do business in the General Office are available by appointment only by contacting Ai Hayashizaki at (780) 431-5201 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The campus (including the Reading Room, conference room, and the Commons) is available by appointment only. Students wishing to be on campus may make appointments to do so through the General Office. This is the best way to fulfill our obligation to sanitize our space after someone, as per the current AHS guidelines.
- The NEOS library system will be resuming operations beginning in September. The courier service will pick up/drop off books at Taylor on Wednesday and Friday mornings. To renew or get your library card this year, please email Ai Hayashizaki (email@example.com) with the following information: Name, Student ID number, Mailing address, Phone # and Email address. She will be in touch with you to arrange a time to take your photo and pick up your card.
- The Vanguard Library will be available in a limited capacity to students, Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm. There may be a later evening or two/week added later in the term. Seating is reduced and physical distancing will be required by all studiers, regardless of relationship outside the college. Please check in at the desk as soon as you enter the library to be assigned a seat. Wear your mask in the main areas of the library. You can remove it once you are seated. Please do not change study spaces. The Library will be closed 11am-12pm Mondays & Tuesdays and 12pm-1pm Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday for cleaning. Check back here for the most recent information and updates regarding the Vanguard library.
- For more library information, click here to be redirected to the library page.
This content was updated: September 2, 2020