EP Wahl Lectures have been a significant continuing education event for church leaders, students and academics for almost 30 years. It was established by Dr. E.P.Wahl, the founder and first president of Christian Training Institute, now Taylor Seminary.
The Purpose of the E.P. Wahl Lecture Series is:
- to encourage those who are serving in local ministry;
- to address topics of interest and need;
- to supplement the seminary education of our students;
- to strengthen the ministry of the seminary to the wider community;
- to provide a forum for evangelical scholarship.
Under the auspices of this lectureship, a distinguished scholar and ministry practitioner is brought to the campus each year to bring a series of lectures on issues related to the challenges of contemporary ministry.
Taylor Seminary has been honored by numerous accomplished and fascinating presenters including:
2015: to be announced
Dr. Howard Hendricks
Dr. Leith Anderson
Dr. Calvin Miller
Dr. Stuart Briscoe
Dr. William Willimon
Dr. Marva Dawn
Dr. Archibald Hunt
Dr. Alan Roxburgh
Dr. Os Guinness
Dr. John Stakehouse
Dr. Douglas J. Moo
Dr. Glen Stassen
Dr. Reginald Bibby
Dr. James K.A. Smith<