A New Pathway for Theological Education
Taylor has made an exciting step toward the future into which God is calling us! Upon the recommendation of the seminary’s Vision Task Force and approval of the faculty, Taylor Seminary is now part of the Kairos Project. I (David Williams) couldn’t be more excited. My enthusiasm stems from the fact that this bold step forward creates a new pathway for theological educational that is affordable, accessible, relevant, and faithful. The life-changing journey of...
About Taylor Seminary and the E P Wahl Centre
Taylor has been serving students from a wide range of evangelical traditions since 1940. Come and learn with us! Taylor Seminary invites you to join us as a student! Prospective students, start here for an overview on studying with us. If you'd like someone to be in touch via email, click here to request information. Be sure to ask about our online learning opportunities, which allow students to take courses from anywhere in the world. Taylor also...
A Partnership with Sioux Falls Seminary
Creating Opportunity! A partnership agreement between Sioux Falls Seminary and Taylor Seminary, signed in June 2015, is uniting these institutions and creating groundbreaking new opportunities in theological education. This partnership began with a focus on online education, faculty development and global theological education. Over the past two years, the partnership has deepened significantly and has resulted in the integration of some systems, operational...
White Cross Handbook
Note that this handbook has information for both Canada and the USA. Please make sure to use the correct information/forms based on your country.
Dr. Keir Hammer Biography
How can you get involved?
White Cross is able to make the impact it does because of the dedication of volunteers across the country. Primarily, volunteers are involved directly in one of the many White Cross groups who come together to
- Sew clothes and blankets
- Produce bandages
- Raise needed funds for shipping and donations
- Collect medical supplies
While these groups were traditionally women, many now include men and also offer opportunities for children and youth to participate.
Others are not directly involved in the groups and help in a variety of ways including:
- Arranging the transportation of boxes to Edmonton
- Purchasing materials
- Obtaining or donating medical and other supplies
- Building machines to help in the rolling of bandages
- And more...
What can you do?
- Support your local White Cross group in whatever way you can
- including some of the ways noted above
- Raise awareness & funds for White Cross and for your local group
- Many people are not aware of White Cross and the impact it is having in West Africa
- Local groups need funds for purchasing materials, shipping costs, etc.
- Assist in transporting boxes to Edmonton
- the cost of transporting boxes to a single location from which they can be shipped is expensive in Canada and takes away much-needed funds. Perhaps you have contacts in the shipping/trucking industry or are able to ship these boxes through your business.
- Volunteer your time and expertise
- Do you want to make a difference in our world? White Cross has been quietly making a difference for almost 100 years. Be part of this important ministry!
- Donate. Ideally, each set of donated items comes with a corresponding financial contribution to cover operational costs of shipping. Not all do, and funds are needed to help ship many vital materials (see “Who pays for shipping” in the FAQ section). Your generosity and faithful support of White Cross is changing lives in West Africa. Click here if you would like to donate online.